Old July 8th 06, 07:48 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
Jeff

Default Vaccine quote of the week by Bernard Rimland, PhD

"john" wrote in message
http://www.whale.to/v/rimland2.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Rimland

I was the first to announce the "autism epidemic", in 1995, and I pointed
out in that article that excessive vaccines were a plausible cause of the
epidemic. As you know, an enormous amount of clinical laboratory research
(as opposed to epidemiological research), has been accumulated since that
time, supporting my position. (I did not know then that the vaccines
contained mercury, although I had been collecting data since 1967 from the
mothers of autistic children, on any dental work they may have had during
their pregnancy.) The evidence is now overwhelming, despite the
misinformation from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the
American Academy of Pediatrics and the Institute of Medicine. The
(Pretending to) Combat Autism Act By Bernard Rimland

Yet medical experts who actually understand medicine, vaccines, the brain
and immunology have looked at the data and determined that it is very
unlikely that autism is caused by vaccines. These experts include people
from the American Academy of Pediatrics, the CDC, FDA and Institute of
Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences.

Please provide instances where their reports were in error. Back these
claims with peer-reviewed research.

Jeff