Old July 9th 06, 08:13 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
Jeff

Default Vaccine quote of the week 2 by David Ayoub, MD

"john" wrote in message

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/ayoub_h.html

I am no longer "trying to dig up evidence to prove" vaccines cause autism.
There is already abundant evidence, the same conclusion made by a 2003
U.S. Congressional Committee. This debate is not scientific but is
political. I am trying to encourage physicians who have been badly misled
by nothing less than spin and propaganda to review the extensive
scientific evidence for themselves showing the vaccine-autism link, even
though "experts" disagree.. --- [July 9, 2006 Blog/letter] Discovering the
causes, treatment of autism ----David Ayoub, MD

Actually, I have not seen any medical experts who think that autism is
caused by mercury in vaccines.

That conclusion is made by people who are not practicing science, like 2003
Congressional committee and the idiot "doctor" in Florida.

Jeff