Old April 9th 04, 08:47 PM
zolw

Default Baby sign language?

Hi;

I had read in a thread wees/months ago about baby sign language. My
husband & I seem to agree that this is such a great way t help our
little baby communicate .. eases both of our frustrations (ours & the
baby's that is)

So, I have a few questions:

- At what age can/should we introduce sign language?
- What kinda sign language are we to use?
- any book recommendations?
- Any classes recommended?
- If I make up some signs of y own, would this confusethe baby? (I know
it sounds stupid, but I was told that it would. Which I really can't see
as logical at all)
- Does the fact that our baby is gonna be raised tripple or quatro
lingual mean that sign language will be harder for the baby to learn? (I
mean it is an added language)

OK, I guess as we go along this thread, I might find more questions. If
you have any more info that you feel I should know, please don't hesitate.

Thanks in advance.

Mona
due 07-31-04