Old August 20th 09, 09:27 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,sci.med.nursing
john[_5_]

Default Vaccine Challenge Remains Unchallenged

http://www.vierascheibner.org/index....tent&Itemid=59

Vaccination Challenge
This letter by Dr Viera Scheibner, Principle Research Scientist (Rtd)
and now prominent public campaigner, was sent to and published in the
Medical Observer, an Australian medical newspaper, in February 1999.

Medical Observer Pty Ltd
Level 2, 100 Bay Road,
Waverton NSW 2060

Dear Editor,

SIMON CHAPMAN TO TAKE HIS OWN MEDICINE

On February 19, 1999, the Medical Observer published an article by
Simon Chapman, in which he issued a challenge to the anti-vaccination
movement in Australia.

My response to his provocative article is as follows:

If vaccines are such a blessing I challenge Simon Chapman to appear on
television and allow himself to be injected with all baby vaccines, adjusted
to his body weight by a doctor of my choice and in my presence.

The vaccines to be administered to Simon are as follows:

a.. DtaP: 3 doses within 4 months
b.. Hib (any conjugates): 3 doses within 4 months
c.. OPV or IPV: 3 doses within 4 months
d.. Hep B: 3 doses within 1 month of each other.
The time of the first dose represents month 0.

There isn't a better way to demonstrate to us that vaccines are safe
and effective than by Simon taking his own medicine.

After every lot of vaccines an independent medical doctor and myself
would
assess Simon's reactions and the general state of health. Long-term
reactions will be followed up for 3 years.

If you do not publish my letter and/or Simon does not agree to this
easy and safe demonstration, then it will show us all that vaccinators are
dishonest and are afraid of their own medicine. In other words: put up or
shut up.

I will publicise this proposition and your response on the Internet to
ensure that my response to Simon's challenge is widely known.

Yours very sincerely,
Viera Scheibner Ph.D

Simon Chapman has been pretty quiet since this challenge and still is
as of today.

We issue the same challenge to all others in trusted positions of
"authority" who actively promote the injection of these substances into
humans, or indeed any other living creature.