Old August 18th 03, 12:49 AM
Herself

Default Best advise for bf after c-section

Irish Marie wrote:

"Herself" wrote in message
: Hmmm...I went private, had a section. But I wasn't really charged for
: it.
:
No, but I'll bet your insurance was!!

Well, we signed up with VHI three days before we found out we were
preggers. So no maternity coverage for a year...it was all out of our
pocket. :-) But we got to deduct it from our taxes!!

I didn't need to, he fell straight back asleep afterwards..........I was the
one in need of comforting!! lol, you would think I'd be used to this after 3
kids!.
I bf him during his heel prick test though, and there wasn't a whimper.

hehehe...I can't wait to meet him!!!
--
Meself
sahm, bf mom to P, 23/12/01