Old April 3rd 08, 02:25 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment
David Wright

Default Jenny McCarthy: My son's recovery from autism

In article ,
Myrl wrote:
This seems to be a fair and balanced analysis about vaccines and
autism. I have recently wondered if emphasis should be placed on
getting all suspected metals and components (i.e. Mercury and
Aluminum, etc.) out of all vaccines. At least as much as possible.

I would also be interested in revisiting the vaccine protocols that
subject infants and children to multiple vaccines at once. I am
concerned that imposing an usually high number of vaccines on young
tiny bodies at once, might not be a really good thing.

Depending on which news accounts presented regarding Hannah Poling, it
was reported that her mother stated that Hannah received as many as 9
vaccines at once. I don't see how that can be a good thing!

The reports I've seen said five, not nine.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"There are two kinds of Republicans: millionaires and suckers."
-- John Dolan