Old September 13th 08, 05:54 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default why should i have to pay

i have a 9 year daughter. i was not married to her mother. last year
her mother married a dude that makes a lot more money then me. he say
the court order say i have to pay 295.00 a month support but they take
68.00 a week out of my check thats 272.00 mo. the papers say i have to
pay half the medical bills but he makes more money than me so why
should i have to pay when he has more money and my child lives with
him. he is sewing me for back child support and medical bills because
I pay 272.00 a month and don't pay any medical bills. if anybody know
how i can get out of this email me.