Old July 8th 03, 08:40 PM
Ali's Daddie

Default First appointment?

"Astromum" wrote in message
Ali's Daddie wrote:
"Astromum" wrote in message

Gosh, and you weren't even the one to go into labour....

I know, I know.. I should just keep my mouth shut about what will be

felt!
lol. But I think I know a little about the wait. Remember, it took us

almost
10 years for our first ;-)

I understand. DH was WAY more nervous than I when I got closer to my due
date. It helps if you can feel what's going on 'down there'. Just sitting
and waiting must be nerve wracking... But you seem to have come through
just fine

10 years. Hm, that still pretty fast for two guys :-D
/enormously big semi-evil grin

spit root beer on monitor!

LOL!

Well, I joke around with friends that one night we forgot to take our pills
and BAM! We were pregnant!

Now if only it were that easy, we would already have a second on the way ;-)

--

LES!

Daddie to Alegra Lee. May 25th 2003!
"Daddie's Little Diva"