Old April 1st 05, 04:56 AM
Zen Cohen

wrote in message
On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 03:21:06 GMT, in misc.kids.pregnancy "Zen Cohen"
wrote:

Hi, my wife has been breastfeeding our little one for about five months
with
no problems with her supply, but today her milk stopped flowing (actually,
it's just a trickle). We don't see any major changes that would have
caused
this. Might the milk start flowing again? Is there anything we should do
to see that it does? Thanks in advance.

She might be about to have her period. If that is the case her milk flow
will
return to normal after her period starts. Just keep nursing that baby and
the
milk should not stop.

That might be it. Thanks to you and Ericka for your quick responses.