Old April 1st 05, 03:12 PM
L.A.

"Zen Cohen" wrote in message .. .
Hi, my wife has been breastfeeding our little one for about five months with
no problems with her supply, but today her milk stopped flowing (actually,
it's just a trickle). We don't see any major changes that would have caused
this. Might the milk start flowing again? Is there anything we should do
to see that it does? Thanks in advance.

Hi...

Unless the baby is showing signs that he/she isn't getting enough milk
(e.g. fussing with hunger even after a feed, rooting for the breast
continuously, dehydration, losing or not gaining weight) I wouldn't
worry about it. Just because the amount of milk she's producing isn't
obvious to you, doesn't mean the baby isn't getting enough. Good
luck.

L.A.