Old April 5th 05, 03:23 AM

In posted on
Fri, 01 Apr 2005 17:48:15 +0800, Rambler
, wrote:

rj wrote:

And Rambler...

grin

You're just as much to blame. Both of you... Cut out the condescension
and the cleverly-worded name-calling and go to your corners.

But bossman ... I was just having a conversation until I got the 'angry
man' and whatnot comments.

Actually, rj, I disagree with you. The line that I draw is that once
the line has been crossed, then the rules go out. What did Leonard
McCoy say to John Wayne? "Rules? Who ever heard of rules in a knife fight."

Rambler

Offhand, I don't remember who said it, but from memory
someone talking about such potentially deadly conflicts said
something along the lines of

"The first rule is that there are no rules."

However, I can't be bothered to look it up at present.
Perhaps someone else knows the source.

Regards,
"Nilkids"

An ancient American, in Australia, who is reachable on
"alt.support.childfree", the only group of the above that he
follows. Perhaps I should change my nickname to "Old Yank
Geezer Nilkids" ?

Of course, this would result in a chorus of complaints of
the people on this "alt.support.childfree" who have me
killfiled.

It might take a few seconds of their precious and valuable
time, you know!

I have been sorely tempted to ask the people on
"alt.support.childfree" to give the world an estimate of
what they consider their "time" worth per minute, but so far
I have resisted the temptation. :-)

Incidentally, I have not killfiled anyone on
"alt.support.childfree", I read all posts on the group and
often comment on them.

If any psychologist on any of the above crossposted groups
wants to see some examples of "denial", or "delusions of
reference" or outright "paranoid" and/or "psychopathic"
behaviour symptoms or syndromes they should really make an
effort to follow the group.

However, I wouldn't advise that anyone use a genuine name or
email address when doing so, as some on this supposedly
"support" group have openly admitted that it is a "shark
tank" and those of us who know what sharks can be like
should take this as a warning.

At the moment, am not willing to give an e-mail address to
everyone, and it is only a mail address anyway, which I will
cheerfully abandon if I start getting spam on it.

If people who want to contact me by email wish to post on
alt.support.childfree with a contactable address, I will
consider contacting them via email.

However, I won't promise to do so. Depends on my evaluation
of them. :-)

Regards,
"Nilkids"