Old March 15th 06, 06:44 AM posted to misc.kids

Default Brand New,Brand Name Children's Clothing

We supply brand new,brand name children's clothing and closeouts by
Guess, Gap, Abercrombie,Children's Place and many others along with our
own line of formal wear for both girls and boys at incredible prices
you have to see for yourself! Please visit our website at
http://www.magickidsusa.com to view our clothing and prices. No minimum
order, large orders welcome. Please enter MK10551 on all orders.
Payment by money order or wiring funds to our account. You can also
order online. If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to
contact me. We look forward to your business.