Old August 19th 07, 08:06 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.education
Tori M[_2_]

Default cover article in Time magazine on gifted education

My daughter was picking out words on signs before age 2, and is reading
through the easy reader section of the library at 2 1/2. She read 47 books
this summer for the summer reading club, independently, most of them not to
me but to the librarians and volunteers at the library.

I somehow doubt that she's just average.

And here I was thinking Xavier was pretty darned smart teaching himself
the alphabet by sight. :P You have a pretty smart little girl there.

Tori