Old December 5th 05, 03:57 AM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

Default Why Did "Aids Baby" Eliza Jane Really Die?

"Peter Moran" pmoranATbordernet.com.au wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
john wrote:
http://breakfornews.com/my/modules.p...icle&sid= 259

Christine Maggiore and her husband, Robin Scovill, are challenging the
Los Angeles County Coroner's finding that their three-year-old daughter
Eliza Jane Scovill died from Aids-related pneumonia.

We interview pathologist Dr. Mohammed al-Bayati who has just authored a
report revealing that the child died of anaphylactic reaction to a
prescribed antibiotic, and we speak also Dr. Andrew Maniotis of the
University Illinois at Chicago.

For excellent analysis of al-Bayati's "work" see:

http://tinyurl.com/dam9v

especially this comment by a real pathologist:

A Google search reveals that he is a "pathologist-for-hire", figuring in
many court cases where "alternative" science can get people off. He was
involved in the Yurko case.

Peter Moran

Perhaps you should make it clear, Peter, that you are talking about
al-Bayati, not the person referred to by the immediately-preceding
words "real pathologist".

It was al-Bayati who came up with the idea that the baby slaughtered
by Alan Yurko had really been killed by the doctor in the ER.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com