Old August 10th 03, 07:23 AM
Elly

Default When did you first feel the baby move?

"WD" ha scritto nel messaggio
Today was the first time the movement has
been able to be felt from the outside.

Congratulations, Wendy - isn't that feeling wonderful? Enjoy :-))

Responding to Anika - I have felt the baby (this is our first) move really
early, around week 13 - like butterflies moving inside the bump. The feeling
was so different from anything else, so I was 99% sure it was the baby - but
I was 100% sure the baby's moving around week 16, when I could feel it from
the outside. At the end of that week, DH and my Mom both said they felt it
from the outside too.
And at week 21+, I actually saw the first movement.

I would not worry in your case - my friend Alex was over 23 weeks when she
first felt the baby move - the ob/gyn said it's because her placenta is
anterior.
Some say it has to do with how thin you are (I'm not particularly thin - was
151.8 lbs pre-pregnancy).

Just relax, it will happen soon enough - and then the kicks will be
stronger, and sort of deeper :-))

Sending *baby kicking* vibes your way,
Elly
31 weeks + 6 days