Old June 7th 04, 11:49 PM
Circe

Default Recommendations of good non-animated "family" films for two parents and a 3-year-old?

Taed Nelson wrote:
I'd like to get some recommendations of true family films,
something that would interest both parents and our 3-year-old.

We have really enjoyed _Secondhand Lions_, the recent remake of _Freaky
Friday_ (with Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsay Lohan), and _School of Rock_. A
lot of the humor in _School of Rock_ will probably go over your 3yo's head,
and there is some violence in _Secondhand Lions_, but they're both movies we
get a kick out of around here. For older movies, try _The Love Bug_ in
addition to the others people have mentioned.
--
Be well, Barbara