Old March 28th 08, 09:37 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents,aus.general,aus.culture,soc.culture.australian,aus.politics
anonymum

Default Family Law Court: Systematical Abuse

The increasing pressure and bullying tactics by angry mens movements
over the years have exposed children and their mothers to child abuse
and domestic violence. With their slur campaigns of distorted
statistics, public brainwashing and trivialising abuse, it is no
wonder we are seeing so many child and mother deaths. With clauses
changed from "fearful of" to "reasonably fear" so that victims are
routinely psychiatrically assessed. Findings usually are trauma
related but then used against them as a reason why they are not fit to
care for their children. Any raise of child abuse and the bogus
syndrome labelled by Richard Gardner as Parental Alienation Syndrome
is used to silence both the mother and child and continue the abuse to
a Nazi like regime. These groups label anyone who challenges them as,
"feminazis" yet their behaviour and ideals to keep abuse hidden
camoflages their own menacing behaviour. If family violence is the
the family courts "core" business then they have a lot to answer for
much like the movements behind them. The sad part about this is the
children who are silenced because of this. It is a closed court and
the only time we hear of it is when they are dead. I urge all who
want to see some justice for the children to take action and oppose
this regime before its too late.
http://anonymum.braveheart.com
http://www.myspace.com/anonymums