Old November 25th 03, 04:56 PM
iphigenia

Default Advice needed pls. 1yr old still chokes using sippy cups

P. Tierney wrote:

Have you tried teaching her to use a straw?

Ours never warmed to a sippy cup. We went straight for one
with a straw and it has worked pretty well.

Same here. I got some of the Playtex cups that have a straw and a lid that
flips over it.
I've now amassed a decent collection of small lidded plastic kiddie cups
from restaurants as well, which have proven to be a good size for DS to
hold.

--
tristyn
www.tristyn.net