Old March 18th 04, 07:42 PM
xkatx

Default I'm a 16 year old mom I wanna chat w/ people

"Vero" wrote in message ...
Hi everyone I'm 16 going on 17 in october and I have a a baby boy, he's a

year and 9 months and he's so great. I live with my mom and she helps me
out. My baby's daddy helps out too so dont' worry he's a good guy but were
not together still. Well if you have any questions or comments just reply or
e-mail me at . Hope to hear from you soon
hanks. -Veronica

Hi, Veronica.
Welcome from Canada.
I'm Kat, 20, two boys just over 3 and 4. I'm glad I'm not really the
youngin' of the group anymore!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?