Old March 19th 04, 05:22 AM
Bebelestrnge

Default I'm a 16 year old mom I wanna chat w/ people

Subject: I'm a 16 year old mom I wanna chat w/ people

From: "'Kate
Date: 3/18/2004 8:41 PM Eastern

On 18 Mar 2004 23:18:55 GMT, (Bebelestrnge)

Bev wrote:
In any situation being supported is going to make a stronger person/outcome

in
whatever the challenge don't you think?

Kate wrote:
Yes but the quality and type of support will vary. Think about the 22
year old (above). Why would she have another child? That doesn't show
that she learned that raising children as a single teen mother is
difficult.

Bev wrote:
actually she moved in with the 35 year old father of their first child when

she was 16 , Her mother, my sister has been sick and terminal with AIDS since
her daughter was seven or eight years old.The girl was raised mostly by my
parents not my sister and yeah dysfunctional that is my family how about yours
? g I really try not to admit it LOL! last I looked the world was pretty
dysfunctional itself........we fit in.