Old January 26th 09, 06:38 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers

Default A possible TMI question

Your health line sounds rather unhelpful, though I suspect anyone is
going to be cautious with a heavily pregnant woman. You have an awful
lot of symptoms that don't really fit together and some of them do sound
like possible infections that might need antibiotic treatment, but
nothing is screaming to me "go to the hospital now", but you should
probably plan to go to the doctor tomorrow and obviously change that to
going to the hospital tonight if anything does get worse.

Cheers
Anne