Old June 2nd 04, 07:56 AM
Rambler

Default Fathers the key to child behavior

"NJ_Dad" wrote in message
et...
I can sympathize with you. It took me four years and lots of legal fees

and
time from work but I finally have my son back.
What I learned about the experience is that persistence pays but it's
costly. And not just in money, although you'll spend
a lot of it. The courts are definately biased against dads but there

comes
a moment when that bias can be broken. You just
have to document all the nitty gritty details of being denied access to

your
son, and you have to be patient. You will have to
back your ex into a legal corner. I had to tape phone conversations,

print
and collect emails, and collect other evidence
of the ex's misbehavior's while at the same time make all the payments on
time, and never ever let my fustrations get the
better of me. As long as you make a good faith effort and persist in
following up you can bring a moment of clarity to
a judge. But you'll have to resort to being critical of her and

complaining
about her misdeeds. You will have to take the
offense to make the nonsense stop.

Don't let what other's say make you lose focus. So what if some one says
your being intrusive or harassing. You know
the truth behind your motives and that's all the audience you need.
Everyone else's opinion is immaterial.

Just my two cents.

Wholeheartedly agree with this. It takes a long time, a lot of money, a
great deal of patience and a lot of persistence. And they wonder why
divorced men are more likely to die or committ suicide?

NJ_Dad's comments are right on the money. Saving the rest for after it's
over is the best thing to do. The legal system is slow, and I do believe
that part of it is to try and encourage you to just give up so that they do
not have to deal with it.

Rambler