Old September 19th 08, 12:05 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Welches

Default So far so good!

"Eowyn" wrote in message
l.nl...
/waves at all the familiar faces

It feels good to be remembered by so many! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Good news: my hCG levels at ~16DPO were 220. Since I don't know my exact
dates (which is the reason I got myself into this situation ;-) ) I try to
take the most pessimistic estimate. But then I still come out OK.

Today they drew blood again, but if I'm to judge by my stomach, hCG levels
have been rising nicely. I'll see my OB on monday and get the results
then. I've never felt this nauseous during pregnancy before. The thought
of food makes my stomach turn. I do try to eat little bites, and
especially protein-rich foods seem to go well.

Have any of you noticed that your blood takes longer to clot during
pregnancy? After the blood was drawn I had to press down on the vein for
minutes. Usually I'm in and out of the lab in a under minute, today I took
at least 5...

So good signs all along. I'm almost getting faith...

I bruise easily, but much more so in pregnancy. After #2 I still bruised
very easily for over a year later.
Debbie