Old October 21st 08, 04:10 PM posted to misc.kids
Donna Metler

Default Boots! (common I'm sure)

"MarieD" wrote in message
"Banty" wrote in message
Marie I think most if not all of those who also answered to just go along
with
the boots are not homeschoolers.

I saw that after I posted! I keep learning things, don't I All the
objectors to my daughter's boots were parents with kids in school so
that's where I got that from.
Marie

It may be that the schools in your area have some restrictions. I know that
my DD's school doesn't want anything at all hard soled on the gym floor,
since the church just redid the floors not long ago. Fortunately, we were
able to find mary-jane type "princess shoes" which had soles like tennis
shoes for my DD .