Old February 4th 05, 11:04 PM
Wendy E. Betts

Default Multilingual children's book bibliography

My latest bibliography is of multilingual children's books: it is at
www.windowsill.net/multi.html

A little info: this is much shorter than my other bibliographies, because
it is very selective; as an English speaker, I find many bilingual or
multilingual books hard to read and I've only included books that my son
and I have really enjoyed together. I hope it's useful to others who've
had the same experience.
--
"I couldn't believe this was a book. It didn't even give me a
headache." -- Chris Crutcher on _To Kill a Mockingbird_