Old May 20th 04, 01:45 AM
Jill

Default Motherhood and me

"Carol Ann" wrote
I'm so happy for you, Jill! It's too bad we don't live closer to

eachother,
we would have so much fun!!!

Yep!

I fortunately didn't get any stretchmarks

Wow. I didn't gain really any weight to speak of other than gaining back the
morning sickness weight I lost, but my stomach got huge and I DO have lots
of stretch marks!! I hope Mederma helps! But, I am also very fair skinned.
Rachel has the prettiest olive skin and I don't know where she gets it- I am
pasty-pale and my husband isn't dark skinned either- he actually has
sensitive skin. So who knows where the baby got her beautiful skin!

Jill