Old July 14th 06, 11:43 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Brookben

Default I miss breastmilk poo!

what kind of liners?

I started using cloth recently and would LOVE a liner.

Misti

Anne Rogers wrote:
cloth nappies, catch the poo in a liner and flush directly down the toilet,
seriously, consider it, we never have a smell, we have a nappy bucket with a
lid which keeps in any wee odours and there is no poo left around to stink.

actually down the toilet is the only licensed place to dispose of human
solid waste, you generally get away with nappies in your domestic waste, but
daycare centres and the like have to arrange for specific collection of
nappies.

Anne