Old July 19th 07, 03:10 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,talk.politics.medicine
David Wright

Default Vaccine Ingredients

In article ,
vernono icon@icon wrote:

"David Wright" wrote in message
et...
In article ,
vernono icon@icon wrote:

Please show peer reviewed references which show vaccine

Peer review infers someone I agree with.

Given how disagreeable you are, I can see where that'd be a problem.

Word games are for the deficient.

"Peer review" means nothing as most use it. (Other than "Peer review infers
someone I agree with.")

Oh, yes, I always disagree with bigots whether racial, political or medical.
You fit the mold.

First, you'd have to explain what group it is I'm bigoted against.
Just because I point out that you are a pompous blowhard does not make
me a bigot, it makes me an accurate observer.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher