Old April 2nd 08, 04:49 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
D. C. Sessions

Default The Assault On Medical Freedom: Excellent expose on earlier Quackwatch / NCAHF Operations

In message , PeterB wrote:

Kulacz, it's not a big deal, but it's okay to top post when the other
poster's material is very long, as it otherwise forces the reader to
burrow and then refresh for your comment. *Some might not agree (maybe
they have readers that pull everything apart, but I don't) so in MY
opinion, it's better to top post in those cases. Thnx.

Both are rude -- reposting another whole post, especially
when all you're going to add is an AOL "mee too!" is bad
form, top or bottom. Bottom is arguably slightly less
rude, but that's like wiping you nose on the tablecloth
being better than wiping your butt.

--
| The most important exclamation in science isn't "Eureka!" |
| The most important exclamation is "What the BLEEP?" |