Old November 15th 03, 08:17 PM
Akuvikate

Default Yet another "ready for solids?"

(Beth Kevles) wrote in message ...

My web site lists a couple of links to solids introduction sequences for
the allergic child. For what it's worth, they ALL recommend waiting
until your baby is SEVEN months old to begin.

I've seen the 7 months figure cited here but haven't found it anywhere
else (incl. the Hall website and google/pubmed searches on infant
food). I think at this point both she and us are developmentally
ready and eager for solids before 7 months, so I'd like to know what
the precise risks are allergy-wise before we decide what to do. If
you have cites or links to the research or recommendations I'd love to
see them.

Thanks much,

Kate
and the Bug, June 8 2003