Old November 30th 03, 07:08 AM
Akuvikate

Default Bug's first mush

(teapot) wrote in message . com...

Ohh, well done Kate and the Bug! Thanks for the mess warning - I am
going to get one of those bibs that goes over the arms of the baby as
well for when we start solids. Thought we might go for some organic
carrot from a freinds farm but I am a bit scared of real poo :-)

teapot and the moo 8th June

Y'know, we're on day 3 of one tablespoon rice cereal and Bug's poop
hasn't really changed. Maybe not as runny, but well within the range
of what she's had in the past. Though her poop often had a nasty
bouquet (despite never getting anything but breastmilk).

Kate
and the Bug, June 8 2003

(Signs of being too into motherhood -- I was juggling my morning
pumping when Bug had her first post-solid poop. DH changed the diaper
but I was eager to look and see if it was different!)