Old January 26th 04, 09:06 PM
Nikki

Default OT - changing sleep arrangements

Mary W. wrote:

With respect to getting baby used to you not being there. I wouldn't.
Your husband will figure out how to get her to sleep, how to deal
with her wakings in his own way, and it will likely be easier if you
aren't in the house.

I agree totally with this. If you feel it would be better to have the baby
in their own bed, I'd do it after you started residency and then you'll be
gone a lot anyway. I think putting the baby in the middle is a good idea.

Good luck, I can't imagine how exhausting that schedule must be!

--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)