Old March 21st 05, 08:54 PM
Werebat

J wrote:
I think the fifty state models could actually help with 14th amendment
challenges to unfair CS awards. Georgia just declared their guidelines
unconstitutional, maybe other states could follow? What about a
challenge based on equal protection because state formulas differ so
much? Just a thought....

I'd heard the ruling in Georgia was overturned by their supremes...

After reading more of the site mentioned in the OP, I can see at least
that the site author has little intention of advocating anything
sensible in the arena of 50/50 shared custody arrangements and CS. I am
actually preparing a rebuttal to her essay that challenges a few points.
Will post it here when it is ready.

- Ron ^*^