Old April 4th 08, 04:23 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,alt.support.autism
Myrl

Default Jenny McCarthy: My son's recovery from autism

On Apr 4, 7:50*am, Ilena Rose wrote:
Myrl Jeffcoat made this good remark:

"Either way, I think it might be valuable for the medical community
and pharmaseudical companies to think about removing as many suspect
metals and components from their vaccines as possible."

Note from Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal:

I consider that progress on your part ...

Your comments previously comparing equating one type of aluminum and
injecting another via vaccinations was reminiscent to me of *comparing
ingested dimethicone (silicones) with a ruptured implant leaking
silicones into women's bodies.

It was from you that I learned that there is also a huge cover-up
surrounding the dangers of aluminum that the Snake-oil Team also are
spreading disinformation about. You reposted their propaganda several
times.www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Snake-oil.htm

Information and learning are usually an evolutionary process for
individuals. However, anyone who has followed my writings for any
time at all, will know I have always been for the safest medical
products available, and I favor vigilence regarding faulty drug,
medical devices, and health products.

That being said, I'm not willing to go back to the disease riddled
years of the past. A world I knew as a child before most vaccines
were available. As long as benefit from vaccines continues to largely
outweigh the amount of risk, I think vaccines are a valuable thing.

In my lifetime, Mumps, Measles, Chicken Pox, Whooping Cough, Polio,
have all but been wiped out from most areas of the globe. And yes,
protection from HPV and Cervical Cancer will be provided by Gardasil
and other vaccines being developed. Do I wish pharmaseudical giants
would be diligent in providing the safest vaccines, with the smallest
amounts of heavy metals and suspect components - ABSOLUTELY!

But getting one's panties in a wad over minute amounts of Aluminum,
which are insignificant in comparison to amounts we consume in so
called healthy foods, and other things in the environment, seems a tad
counter-productive.

My personal view is emphasis should be made on making vaccines as safe
as possible, and to possibly revisit the protocols which allow
multiple jabs of many vaccines at once to tiny and developing
children.

I spoke with a mother yesterday, whose family because of job
circumstances, were required to travel extensively, when her children
were young. She mentioned multitudes of vaccine jabs required to
travel to areas of Africa. Her young child, she suspects, became
quite ill from ALL THOSE VACCINES being administered at once - taking
months to get her back to restored health. Again - it's back to
questioning the protocol which allows that to happen!