Old April 5th 08, 01:32 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment
Myrl

Default Jenny McCarthy: My son's recovery from autism

On Apr 4, 1:31*pm, "Skeptic" wrote:
"Myrl" wrote in message

*And to rethink the number of vaccines imported into children's tiny
bodies at once!

Why? *Was there a randomized controlled trial showing that multiple
simulatneous vaccinations led to more problems than single ones spread out
over a longer period of time?

That's why I say "rethink". . .Perhaps I should have used the term
"revisit". I certainly think since vaccines have come under scrutiny,
that it would do no harm to revisit the idea of whether it's a good
thing to import multiple jabs at one time into tiny bodies.

And while we are waiting for those studies, why not try spreading out
those jabs, rather than injecting all at once?

I don't know if it would make a difference or not - but it's our
children for goodness sake. They deserve to have us ponder and study
or restudy!