Old October 20th 05, 04:13 PM
Melania

Default ack! too cute!

Patagonia wrote:
"Melania" wrote in message
oups.com...
So, while nursing, ds#2 popped off, looked up at me, and said "Ai!" So
I said, "hi!" He smiled and latched back on. A second later he popped
off and said, "Moo!" so I said moo back. He laughed and said moo again,
so I said moo again, and he giggled and latched back on. Then he popped
off and said "awooooo", which I repeated, eliciting another big smile
and another relatch. Finally, he popped off and looked at me
expectantly. Feeling I should say something, I said, "Yeah!" He looked
at me as if to say, "okaaaaay, you're nuts, lady!" And returned to
nursing. And that was the end of the conversation. Guess I broke the
rules!

He also now strokes his own hair while nursing. It's adorable!

Melania

That is too cute! DD is not really saying much of anything yet, but if I
give her a big smile, she will smile at me around my nipple, with milk
dripping out of her mouth - it is really sweet! I can just picture that
conversation you had with your ds - they are really adorable when they are
so little, aren't they?!

They are! It's a really great age. OTOH, although older kids are way
more challenging and infuriating, the rewards with them are pretty
great, too (like, "my lub you, mommy!" out of the blue!!!).

Melania