Old February 16th 06, 05:10 PM posted to misc.kids.moderated

Default Fever comes and goes - dr little help

It's normal for anyone to have a slightly higher fever in the evening
than in the morning. It might be a minor viral infection with a fever
so mild that it really only shows up at night. In your case, it is
complicated by the fact that she just got vaccinated, which can also
cause a fever, so her current fever may be from the vaccines and not
from whatever was causing the first fever. If it were my baby, I'd
give infant tylenol if she seems uncomfortable with the fever, and call
back the doctor if the fever lasts longer than 5 days or if other
symptoms develop.

Good luck. I hope she feels better soon!

Robyn