Old September 17th 08, 02:16 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Kat

Default Expecting the unexpected...?

"Eowyn" wrote in message
l.nl...
I posted here in the years 2003-2005 when I was TTC and suffered 4 MC's,
but eventually gave birth to healthy twins after clomid treatment. They are
now 3yo. With another 6yo we thought things were complete, but we never
really made a decision one way or the other.

Now it seems nature has decided for us: this morning I had a positive HPT.
Just one unprotected event did it, I feel extremely stupid and am still
getting used to the idea. Although I would very much welcome another
child, I have to see this through the first trimester before believing in
it.

Tomorrow I will see my doctor and have blood testing done. I'll ask him
for an u/s in week 7 to check for heartbeat.

mom to DS (6yo)
mom to DS and DD (3yo)
guardian of DH (age classified)
and one tiny pea in the making

Congrats!
I remember you... My DD1 was born shortly after yours were, if I remember
correct.