Old July 14th 03, 08:02 PM

Default Graduation

"Marijke" wrote in message

"Louise" wrote in message
Does anyone else have a school graduation in the family this year?
Any stories to tell?

Here we are now parents of a high school graduate! The ceremony was
last night. They wore caps and gowns over their dress clothes, which
I've never seen before at a high school but which gave them the

We're doing this next year. Our 3 children go to 2 different schools, but

don't think that they "do" the cap thing, only the gown. I know when I
graduated from HS 25 yrs ago, it was gown only too.

Marijke, in Montreal

but the cap (with tassel) is the best part... throwing it, etc...
Edith