Old June 3rd 04, 04:00 PM
Elitsirk

Default BBT Chart

"Kazh" wrote in message ...
Are you my long lost twin ? bg

My hubbie says I am THE most organised person he knows and he's
surprised it's taken me 9 months to ''PLAN'' our BD !!

My alarm on PDA is set for 6am, so I can take my temperature BEFORE I
have to get everything ready for the rest of my day (childminder to 5
kids !!).
With the thermometer storing the last reading I don't worry TOO much if
I nod back off again till my second alarm wakes me at 7am to say ''get
up now you lazy bleeder !!

What freebie program did you use ?
Which version of Palm do you have ?

My palm is a m515--a color one that's about 2 years old. The freebie
program is called "NFP" and I think I downloaded it from Palm's own
website (they have a spot for freeware and shareware). It is set up
to let you chart for getting pregnant or avoiding pregnancy. Again,
it's not as fancy as Fertility Friend, but it does a pretty good job
for such a small screen. Plus, it was nice that I could take it with
me to the doctor's office in case he needed to see the charts (he
didn't--I wasn't doing any infertility treatments or anything, so he
just took my word for my ovulation date). It was also an interesting
distraction if I felt like avoiding work for a few minutes--turn it
on, and bring up the charts and start looking for patterns and
daydreaming about babies...

--Elit
#1 due 9/20/2004