Old January 9th 08, 02:50 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
David Wright

Default Bad news for liars, good news for kids

In article ,
t wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
.. .
State's autism rises despite vaccine change

No vacs for my kids thank you. And there is nothing you can do to change
that. Now this is the part where you get to blather, so please do.

Nah, we're all just going to sit here and admire how tough you are,
you big ol' he-man, you.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"[Being against Gardasil] is like being against a cure for
blindness because it'll encourage masturbation." -- Bill Maher