Old May 9th 09, 10:41 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines,misc.kids
Jan Drew

Default Vaccination Truth

"Jeffrey Peter Utz has failed to prove he is a kids's doctor, yet he keep on
lying.

A current copy of your D.M.'s license will do nicely.

wrote in message
Jan Drew wrote:
http://www.merck.com/product/usa/pi_...rotateq_pi.pdf

http://www.naturalnews.com/024218.html

http://www.vaccination.inoz.com/

This website is completely inaccurate. Vaccines cause the creation of
antibodies against proteins and other substances, in other words
immunizations.

Which website, there are three?

The so-called vaccine immunization service appears to be an advertising
page for an Australian ISP. Not a very good source of information.

Oh. prove it.

If I am incorrect about my assessment, please provide evidence to the
contrary.

Jeff

You are the one making these claims you prove it. While you are at it,
prove you are a kid's doctor.
This is for Jeffrey Peter Utz *only* to prove. You have failed to do that,
either do so, or it will prove you
are a liar.