Old April 17th 04, 11:07 AM
Jake Waskett

Default How do uncircumcised men get laid?

kavking wrote:

"Chotii" wrote in message
"karen hill" wrote in message
m...
"Chotii" wrote in message

"karen hill" wrote in message
om...
There is all this talk about the foreskin being a harbinger of
disease with the studies to back it up.

Cites, please?

And you know that word...harbinger? I do not think it means what you

think
it means.

--angela

http://www.medicirc.com/meditopics/medicirc_topics.html

http://www.medicirc.com/medicirc_references.html

I do not find his arguments convincing. In fact, his examples of 'proof'
that the anti-circumcision activists are all misguided look....gee,
pretty
sane to me. Some of those quotes were even from peer-reviewed medical
journals, claiming no health benefit to routine infant
circumcision....and yet somehow the author of the web site uses them as
proof that anti-circ folks are all misguided.

And he also has a disclaimer for his 'data'

"Disclaimer: The contents of MediCirc as furnished by Dr. Schoen are
for informational purposes only. Do not rely on this information for
diagnoses or treatment. It is recommended that you visit a qualified
health care professional for individual and personal attention. Links
to third party websites are provided solely as a convenience and do
not apply any association, sponsorship, endorsement, approved of or
responsibility for the linked site or its content. The opinions of Dr.
Schoen do not represent the position or policy of any organization."

In other words, he wants to sell you a circumcision.

Slight problem: Dr Schoen is retired.