Old October 18th 05, 12:04 AM

Default the things I have nursed this week

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:56:21 -0700, in misc.kids.breastfeeding Marion
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 12:46:37 -0700, wrote:

Baby is holding a pink panther doll up under my shirt at I type on the computer
and is making sucking noises. Oh man the things I have nursed this week..
This is the first time I have nursed a panther though.

I nursed a purple penguin and a megablock this weekend... i was
giggling, Katy was very serious.

Marion

A megablock.. that's funny. I've been nursing a sippy cup lately. Now when
baby wants to nurse she lifts up my shirt and raspberries my belly. Lately she
only nurses for about 30 seconds on one side then switches sides and then does
it again. She ends up switching sides up to six times per session.