Old October 18th 07, 09:44 PM posted to misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
[email protected]

Default Naughty mom (or dad) behavior

On Oct 17, 8:34 am, Claire wrote:
Time for true confessions here - name a time when you did something
that is not on the list of Best Practices as a parent.

Here's one of mine - drinking a Bud out of a paper bag in the parking
lot during my daughter's trombone lesson. It was just one of those
days, and it did taste so very good.

Warm Regards,

Claire

That's terrible. I have pictures of Whino in the park in my head
right now. Not trying to judge but that is the picture I'm getting.
Did anyone see you. If they did they must have thought you had a
serious drinking problem.

GovernessJoy
http://123kidsoftheworld.blogspot.com