Old April 25th 07, 02:06 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

Default When to let kids meet new girlfriend

"'Kate" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:41:57 -0500, Strutter wrote for all to see:

I only came here looking for honest opinions, whether the same as mine or
not, but it seems to have turned into a personal attack on me. Perhaps
I'm
not the best at expressing myself, but I'm the best father I know how to
be.

Unfortunately, you're not being judged for yourself. We get a lot of
"My ex is wrong and I'm looking for backup" posts. We have no way
of knowing what your intentions are until we prod a bit. You were a bit
defensive about your current custody arrangements but it is clear that you
love your daughter. That makes you ok in my book even if I don't 100%
agree with you.

'Kate

Well said.