Old June 2nd 07, 04:53 AM posted to misc.kids
Chris

Default Bibs that really work?

On Jun 1, 11:30?pm, toypup wrote:
On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 20:20:30 -0700, Chris wrote:
I have more time. lol. I have bought all of the bibs I could find that
had various versions of pockets on the bottom, but food still goes
down; sure less food, but still allows a mess. I have bought full-
length body bibs, and still no benefit. Any successful bib models out
there?

Yes. I went through all of them myself for the same reasons you did. I
went to Ebay and then found something under "body bib." That was the basic
shape. I had the Ebay lady make the top half waterproof so food doesn't
stick to it and put a pocket on it so that food gets caught and doesn't
fall on the floor. The bottom half protects the pants, has elastic to keep
it on the legs, is split so that it fits in the high chair. It sort of
looks like this, but with the changes added above.http://cgi.ebay.com/Baby-Bibs-Body-B...20127360838QQi...
I don't remember the name of the lady who made it, but I'm sure another
Ebayer or tailor could do it for you.

I found a model like that on E-bay myself a while back, but I didn't
bother with it since food was still going to go down the sides and in
between the legs. lol. Since I have the Crumb Chumb, which is similar,
just not split for legs, it keeps food out from between the legs, but
not from falling down the sides, and the pocket IT has in the front is
a pain to clean when something slimy and squashable gets stuck into
the corner of the pocket, I didn't bother with that one. lol. It is
also waterproof. That really worked for ya though, eh? Not one bit of
food got passed the bib at all? Sorry, I'm skeptical. lol.