Old June 2nd 07, 05:07 AM posted to misc.kids
Anne Rogers[_2_]

Default Bibs that really work?

we bought a two pack of rubbery bibs that had troughs at the bottom, you can
get the same made out of hard plastic, or towelling with a hard plastic
insert, but these are flexible rubber. They are not perfect, but they are
sufficient, they were bought before our now 4yr old started solids and are
still in use by his younger sister, now almost 2. We do have other
strategies though, we have for ages given breakfast whilst still in night
clothes, then was them fairly frequently (it was daily when they were babies
and has spread out, we have a reasonably high tolerance as to how dirty a
sleeper can be, plus we only have 2 sleepers in the current size, when we
had 10+ in the small sizes), lunch is something that only produces crumbs,
snacks also, then after dinner, it's not long until bed!

Cheers

Anne