Old June 25th 03, 08:04 AM
Father Drew

Default Where are all the pro- "child support" (backdoor alimony) folks?

I think it shows that we are the majority. The problem is, none of the laws
are put up to a vote. There are state CS committies, but they are flooded
with the nazies of which you speak, because they don't have to work during
the day while most fathers do. Then there is the fact that NCPs (not all)
are the laziest bunch of people I have ever met when it comes to fighting
for the cause. Bitching is easy, but I mainly see all talk, no show.
Imagine what we could do if we left the couch.

-Drew

"Chris" wrote in message
I haven't seen much lately in support of so-called "child support" here
lately. Apparently, all the advocates must have meandered over to
alt.feminazi or similar site.