Old September 18th 04, 04:40 AM
Cele

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 18:16:44 -0400, "Tiffany"
wrote:

Excellent. I need to say this just this one time, as I don't think I have
ever commented on your family situation before. I know it must be hard for
you to time and time again to type that story. It must be like reliving it.
But you do it, to help others. I commend you.

Thanks, Tiffany. I think in the beginning it was actually therapeutic.
Now, it's rather more.....I dunno. You just do it 'cause it might
help. It's not especially heroic; it's more that you really don't want
anyone to feel totally alone with what they're going through, 'cause
that does indeed suck.....and maybe giving someone else a hand makes
some of the going through it that lets you understand a bit a little
more ...acceptable. Turns **** into a learning experience with
consequences, if you see what I mean. But you may not, 'cause I'm
babbling. LOL

I commend all the women who have survived dramatic situations, you continue
to do the best jobs raising kids that may not been so blessed with another
mother. I see mother's doing great things here. If I were so inclined, I
would write a book. It is awesome to hear about single mothers doing great
things.

I also commend the wonderful single fathers in the group who also have dealt
with much drama. It keeps me grounded to know there are these great single
fathers like Paul, Paul and Dennis. (There are more here, I just don't
recall names.)

I agree. There are times when human beings just leave me staggered. We
can be both so excruciatingly cruel and so desperately wonderful that
I am often in awe. :-)

OK...... I am going to stop drinking now.

Heh. Now and then it won't kill you. ;-)

Cele